Welcome to my fit by 40 Journey! while running a 5k today I met a lady who inspired me to start this blog. I have been blogging a family blog and while thats about my life with my wonderful family this will be about my personal Journey to be fit by 40 (12 months from now). My hope is that this constantly inspires me and maybe you too.(p.s. please don't pay to much attention to my grammer or punctuations- I'm not writing a book I'm keeping a jouranl hee-hee)
Jul 6, 2010
I did it !
It happened I finally lost a few more pounds and got where I have been hoping to be. I am so proud of me today (go Heidi) I feel like my journey is off to a great start, funny how a day can make you feel better. I even took my kids to the movies today and brought along my own snacks-almonds,string cheese and wheat thins. This is a great day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWESOME! I happen to know how long you have been working for that! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so great!!! I'm so glad you found me!! I'm going give you props on my blog, so be ready for some traffic!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sam!
ReplyDelete