Welcome to my fit by 40 Journey! while running a 5k today I met a lady who inspired me to start this blog. I have been blogging a family blog and while thats about my life with my wonderful family this will be about my personal Journey to be fit by 40 (12 months from now). My hope is that this constantly inspires me and maybe you too.(p.s. please don't pay to much attention to my grammer or punctuations- I'm not writing a book I'm keeping a jouranl hee-hee)
Sep 1, 2010
4lbs down this week!
I have busted my butt this week and am so proud of me! I was struggling and so have decided to recommit myself this past week, My goal is to lose 60 pounds and I am down 4 which means I only have 56 pounds to go yippee! I feel like this is workable and yet a bit scary for me- A goal isn't a goal until you write it down and so here we go........ "GO ME"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!! Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteYou did awesome, Miss 4!!!
ReplyDelete