Dec 4, 2010

Can it be?

Such a great night tonight!!!!!! me and my hubby had a holiday party to go to tonight, all day I knew exactly what I was going to wear( simple casual). When it was time to start getting all dolled up I had a thought why don't you wear your nice dressy black pants? Guess what? they are kinda big one me "yay me" I couldn't be happier and so proud of me. Just a few months ago in Aug I wore them at my cousins wedding and they definitely were anything but loose! I am so stoked this means that even though the scale isn't showing to much loss I am ditching inches and I'll take that any day-so glad I just measured my self this week, cant wait to see what the inches look like next month. Don't give up Miss Heidi .... with inches comes numbers (hee-hee)  Had a blast at the party and looked dang cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment