Welcome to my fit by 40 Journey! while running a 5k today I met a lady who inspired me to start this blog. I have been blogging a family blog and while thats about my life with my wonderful family this will be about my personal Journey to be fit by 40 (12 months from now). My hope is that this constantly inspires me and maybe you too.(p.s. please don't pay to much attention to my grammer or punctuations- I'm not writing a book I'm keeping a jouranl hee-hee)
May 17, 2011
Got the date
Its June 25th! I am so excited and feeling ready and yet nervous- wow that's alot of feelings hee-hee. Its getting closer for the big 5k WOOHOO. I got a new pair of stinkin cute running shoes this week, can pink on your shoes be anymore fun? Gotta keep it fun right? There is 39 days left (not that I am counting) I have tons still to do in the way of personal goals that I have set for myself and yet have done a fabulous job at reaching some of these goals already. Thirty nine days until the run, 43 days until the big 40th b-day, couldn't be Happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!! Go you!!!
ReplyDelete